Capturing my thoughts

..:::I left my heart in ISRAEL:::..

Hey all! Due to overwhelming requests from people to update my blog...I've finally made the comeback of updating it again! This series of post is gonna be different as I plan to post some pictures (yesh! finally!!!) and share about the trip to the Holy Land, on the 15th to 23 Jun 2005 - - - ISRAEL!

It is more than a good, fruitful, rewarding trip...It was more than awesome to see and be there in the Holy Land, it was beyond words on how grateful I am that I can be there. I''ve been waiting for so long for this almost 2 week trip. Since last year when the trip was first organised by the church, I yearned to be there!!! And I kept mentioning to my mum about it and make sure that I can go. I prayed to God everyday that I'll be able to make it this year. And my all-time faithful, unfailing God is a God who answers prayers, He had everything planned out so nicely for me, that you couldn't believe it. Everything just fall into place at the right time! He makes sure I've got enough money to spent...so He gave me a job in March...He makes sure that I'll be there for Emerge, that's why my work assignment can end so successfully on time in the first week of June...then I also had some time to shop for the neccessities needed for the trip before I departed for Israel.

Even the minute, tiny weeny bits, God had already helped me taken care of it. And here's how God is so good:

1st:
I've brought my laptop to Israel so that I could load up pictures from my camera, to free up spaces for the next day. However, I didn't had a reliable adapter. My battery was spoilt and the adapter was dying...I have been asking around for a more reliable one and had even went out to IT Mall to look for it...even up to the day before I left Singapore...I thought that's it...no choice but God is good...I was up on MSN and found out the my cell-group member, Hwee Sze, had the adapter! So, of course, we did the exchange! Thank you Hwee Sze for lending me your adapter!!! But what was interesting was when Hwee Sze told me that my adapter worked! So that she can be able to use it everyday while I had hers...and it only stopped working on Friday...the day when I returned from Israel! I mean, how amazing was that! I had to perform "surgery" on the adapter every time I needed to use it...but Hwee Sze managed to use it without any problems!

2nd:
There's alot of administrative stuffs that needed to be done while I'm waiting to get into NIE...so there's a possibility that when I'm away for 9 days that MOE could arranged me for an appointment...was actually quite worried on that part and I prayed that MOE wouldn't be contacting me during the trip, though I've told my mum and Hui Shan, so that if anything do happens, they'll be able to inform the School or something. Like I've said, God had it all timed...so much so that nothing had happened, and my mum only received the appointment letter on the day when I was to arrive home. It may seemed like a coincidence, but I would not think so...

What makes this trip most significant was that it was my ever 1st trip out of Singapore on a plane! Yes, I've NEVER been to any countries other than Malaysia, most of the time by car or coach...the only time on a plane was when my mum wanted us to taste the feeling of being on a plane, therefore a 45 min plane ride from Changi and Kuala Lumpur...so yes, it was my first time on a long haul flight! And my first overseas trip was to ISRAEL!!! Oh, I was so excited and nervous getting on the plane and throughout the plane trip...my heart was like thumping!!! Of course, the air turbulence adds on to the excitement...but I shall not elaborate on it now...

I left my heart in Israel...that's what I can say when some asked me about the trip. And it's still there...I'm missing it so badly, that I would go through the pictures that I took everyday...I would simply love to be there again!!!

11:11 PM